General description of the position:
- Expert category: Cat. II (>6 years of experience)
- Qualifications and skills required: Master’s Degree in a field of law or equivalent professional experience (at least 7 years above the general professional experience specified below);
- General professional experience: Minimum 6 years of professional experience in one or more areas related to the assignment.
- Specific professional experience: - Minimum 3 years of professional experience in monitoring and/or evaluation of international technical assistance programmes/projects in third countries.
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in the area of judiciary and/or private legal professions (eg. in the Bar, notary, bailiff professions)
- Language skills: Fluency in English; Knowledge of Ukrainian and/or Russian (minimum level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) is considered an asset.
- Minimum number of working days: 30 days