Qualifications et compétences :
- Master’s Degree in a field related to the assignment (law, public administration, management, economy, law enforcement, etc.) or equivalent professional experience of at least 7 years above the general professional experience specified below).
Experience professionnelle générale :
- Minimum 12 years of professional experience in one or more areas related to the assignment.
Experience professionnelle spécifique:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in evaluation of international technical assistance programmes/projects in third countries.
- Professional experience in the area of the rule of law, anti-corruption and/or law enforcement
- Experience of a team leader in evaluation of an international technical assistance programme/project in a third country.
- Fluency in English; Knowledge of Ukrainian and/or Russian (minimum level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) is considered an asset