Qualifications et compétences:
- Master’s Degree in a field related to the assignment (Law, public administration, management, economy, law enforcement, etc.) or equivalent
- professional experience (at least 7 years above the general professional experience specified below);
Experience professionnelle générale :
- Minimum 12 years of professional experience in one or more areas related to the assignment.
Experience professionnelle spécifique:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in
- monitoring and/or evaluation of international technical assistance programmes/projects
- in third countries. - Minimum 7 years of professional experience in the area of prevention
- and/or repression of corruption.
- Fluency in English; Knowledge of Ukrainian and/or Russian (minimum level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) is considered an asset.