General description of the position:
- Expert category: Cat. I (>12 years of experience)
- Qualifications and skills required: Master’s Degree in a field related to the assignment (law, public administration, management, economy, law enforcement, etc.) or equivalent professional experience of at least 7 years above the general professional experience specified below)
- General professional experience: Minimum 12 years of professional experience in one or more areas related to the assignment.
- Specific professional experience: - Minimum 5 years of professional experience in evaluation of international technical assistance programmes/projects in third countries.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the justice sector (eg. justice sector policy-making, judiciary, prosecution, Bar, other relevant legal fields)
- Experience of a team leader in evaluation of an international technical assistance programme/project in a third country.
- Language skills: Fluency in English; Knowledge of Ukrainian and/or Russian (minimum ToR template OPSYS – part B Page 2 of 5 level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) is considered an asset.
- Minimum number of working days: 35 days