General description of the position:
- Expert category: Cat. II (>6 years of experience)
- Qualifications and skills required: Master’s Degree in a field related to the assignment (eg. information and telecommunication technologies, computer engineering) or equivalent professional experience (at least 7 years above the general professional experience specified below)
- General professional experience: Minimum 6 years of professional experience in the area of ICT.
- Specific professional experience: - Minimum 3 years of professional experience in monitoring and/or evaluation of ICT-related components in international technical assistance programmes/projects in Ukraine or abroad.
- minimum 3 years of professional experience in the area of ICT in the justice and home affairs domain is considered an asset.
- Language skills: Fluency in English; Knowledge of Ukrainian and/or Russian (minimum level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) is considered an asset.
- Minimum number of working days: 20 days