Qualifications et compétences :
- Master’s degree as an Academic level in one or more of the following fields: social or political sciences, law, public administration,
- ICT, social services or any other relevant discipline. OR
- Equivalent professional experience which must be 4 years above the specific professional experience relevant to this assignment.
- Good understanding and demonstrated knowledge of programme goals.
- Sound knowledge of procurement processes in international organizations
- Capacity to draft technical specifications (The CV gives examples)
- Knowledge of IT data base and of data transfer (including result transmission) (The CV will provide in details example of election ITC equipment on which the candidate has been working).
General professional experience:
- Identification and formulation of policy findings, or lessons learned and recommendations.
- Coordination, liaising and program / project management/logical framework.
Specific professional experience:
- At least 12 years of direct professional experience in:
- the field of election ICT • Sound knowledge of procurement processes in international organizations • Experience in drafting technical specifications of ICT equipment (including biometric voter registration, electronic tablets, IT hardware, digital solutions for registering candidates and political parties) • Experience in supporting Election Management Bodies with procuring ICT equipment • Experience in developing countries
- Working level in French (B1) is an asset
- Fluency in English (C1) is an important asset because most ICT equipment are provided through EN-speaking procurement channels Languages levels are defined for understanding, speaking and writing skills by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to constructively interact with stakeholders at all levels. • Proven experience in working both in a team and individually and manage time and deadlines successfully.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate internally and to relate with beneficiaries, colleagues, multinational and international organisations & partners.